9 Best Practices to follow in Mutual Funds Investment
- Start SIP anytime. Don’t think twice about whether its a right time or not.
- Do not stop SIP when markets are dull or negative. Infact this is the period which will help you accumulate units at lower prices.
- Add Lumpsum to your folio whenever there are significant dips in the market.
- Don’t compare your funds or fund returns with your friends’ or colleagues’ portfolio funds. Every investors risk profile is different.
- Don’t keep moving from one fund to other because of short term underperformance ( 6 months to 2 year).
- When markets seem to be euphoric or over valued, switch over from equity funds to safer funds.
- Continue with your SIPs for longer term. Hold your investments for 7 to 10 year period at least to see the best returns. Select a multicap fund or a combination of large cap, mid cap & small cap.
- Link your investments to some goal like retirement fund, education of children, marriage of children, Buying of house and so on.
- Rely on a expert advice. Leave the professional decisions to an expert.
To Increase your Networth & Nurture your Wealth to Build a legacy – Reach out to me
Avail a Free Financial Planning ( Worth Rs.5000 ), which will take you one step closer to your dreams.
One Call Can Change your Finance Forever
Blogger | Speaker | Coach | Consultant
Whatsapp / Call – +919841058689
#Equity Mutual Funds # Top 100 Mutual Funds # High performing Mutual Funds # SIP #Debt Mutual Funds #Discretionary PMS #Portfolio Management Services # Investment Advisory # Investment Recommendation #Life Insurance # ULIP # Term Insurance # Endowment Insurance # Health Insurance # Motor Insurance # Personal Loan # Business Loan # Private Loans # Cash Credit # Over draft # Bank Guarantee # Mutual Fund buying # Financial Planning Entrepreneur # Success Model # Sathish Kumar # Consultant # Coach # Leadership