ULIP or Mutual Fund Which One to Choose?
Actually speaking, there is no comparison between ULIP and Mutual Fund.
However, if you are looking for a systematic approach in deciding post-LTCG that you should go for ULIP or Mutual Fund + Term Plan here is a readymade help.
First, we will take a look at taxability part especially LTCG. For discussion purpose let’s assume that ULIP and Mutual Fund investments are done for long-term (1 year and above). This clearly means that on Mutual Fund profit you need to pay LTCG @10% above 1 Lakh in a financial year. On the other hand, ULIP maturity amount is tax exempted.
From taxability point of view, ULIP is a defiantly better choice (post LTCG), provided it offers higher return compared to Mutual Funds.
Don’t get confused, follow a simple method given below.
Go for ULIP
- When you have low or medium risk appetite.
- When you want life cover along with investment.
- When liquidity is not important to you.
- When you want a financial instrument for tax saving.
Go for Mutual Fund
- When you have a medium or high-risk appetite.
- When you are looking for a pure investment product that offers high returns.
- When you want your investment to be liquid. (Except ELSS).
- When you have term plan to protect your family.
- When you are OK with paying additional LTCG tax.
Reach out to me to Increase your Networth and Wealth.
One Call Can Change your Finance Forever
Blogger | Speaker | Coach | Consultant
Whatsapp / Call – +919841058689
#Equity Mutual Funds # Top 100 Mutual Funds # High performing Mutual Funds # SIP #Debt Mutual Funds #Discretionary PMS #Portfolio Management Services # Investment Advisory # Investment Recommendation #Life Insurance # ULIP # Term Insurance # Endowment Insurance # Health Insurance # Motor Insurance # Personal Loan # Business Loan # Private Loans # Cash Credit # Over draft # Bank Guarantee # Mutual Fund buying # Financial Planning Entrepreneur # Success Model # Sathish Kumar # Consultant # Coach # Leadership