Is this a best time to buy more Equity Mutual Funds?
The market’s dream run has been temporarily halted. With benchmark indices such as the Sensex and the Nifty falling more than 13% from their respective peaks, the market is now in a Correction phase.
“The Indian stock market is just in a correction phase and it’s not a bear market. The ingredients that signal a bear market are not there. This correction phase is due to companies without strong fundamentals leading the market, etc. are missing. Thankfully the Macro & Micro economics and fundamentals are good.
But fears of a bear market are unwarranted. For the Indian stock market to be termed bearish, the broader indices must fall by another 10%—a 20% cut from the peak signals a bear market. Experts don’t believe that markets will enter the bear phase.
Key Statistical data for the fall from peak because of
- Steep Depreciation of INR vs USD
- Crude Prices are increased from $47 to $ 85 per Barrel Now ( India import 80% of its oil requirements )
- Rising Interest Rates in US and Weak US Market
- Trade war between US and China ( Both China and US are not fining any common ground, both headed for double barrelled war )
But wait not all the News are Negative………( Our Macro and Micro fundamentals are still good )
- IMF forecasts Indian GDP Growth to be 7.4%in 2019 – 20 FY
- RBI keeps the REPO rate in their last quarterly review
- Private consumption has remained robust and is likely to be sustained even as the recent rise in oil prices may have a bearing on disposable incomes.
- Improving capacity utilisation, larger FDI inflows and increased financial resources to the corporate sector augur well for investment activity.
What an investor can do now?
- Do Top up your Equity Investments and buy more
- Take position in market through Mutual Funds Large Cap / Multi Cap / Mid cap Schemes to take advantage of the market
- Shift your FD to Balance Category Schemes
- Invest in ELSS to save Tax
One Call Can Change your Finance Forever
Blogger | Speaker | Coach | Consultant
Whatsapp / Call – +919841058689
#Equity Mutual Funds # Top 100 Mutual Funds # High performing Mutual Funds # SIP #Debt Mutual Funds #Discretionary PMS #Portfolio Management Services # Investment Advisory # Investment Recommendation #Life Insurance # ULIP # Term Insurance # Endowment Insurance # Health Insurance # Motor Insurance # Personal Loan # Business Loan # Private Loans # Cash Credit # Over draft # Bank Guarantee # Mutual Fund buying # Financial Planning Entrepreneur # Success Model # Sathish Kumar # Consultant # Coach # Leadership