5 Reasons – Why you must have a Term Insurance Cover?
In an event of sudden accident / tragedy for the Bread Winner, will always leave the family with night mare, how prepared are you to handle such situations.
- To protect your family from Financial Crisis, one should always build a comprehensive portfolio where he can avoid any financial loss which is caused because of any unforeseen event.
- Though Term Insurance is a single most Simple and Cost Effective of Life Cover, but does not give any Maturity Benefits. Its very cost effective, for 1 Crore policy, 25 yr Male, Non Smoker will have to pay a premium of 6000 only.
- The Thumb rule is to have a cover which is equal to 5 years of income plus your liability.
- Many Entrepreneurs / Business owners have taken loans to fulfill their business obligations and to grow their business to next level without ring fencing their current liabilities.
- If you ask any Financial Planner to formulate an investment strategy, he always first insist to have a protection first. Because this is the foundation of all the Wealth and Networth you can build it upon.
To Increase your Networth & Nurture your Wealth – Reach out to me
One Call Can Change your Finance Forever
Blogger | Speaker | Coach | Consultant
Whatsapp / Call – +919841058689
#Equity Mutual Funds # Top 100 Mutual Funds # High performing Mutual Funds # SIP #Debt Mutual Funds #Discretionary PMS #Portfolio Management Services # Investment Advisory # Investment Recommendation #Life Insurance # ULIP # Term Insurance # Endowment Insurance # Health Insurance # Motor Insurance # Personal Loan # Business Loan # Private Loans # Cash Credit # Over draft # Bank Guarantee # Mutual Fund buying # Financial Planning Entrepreneur # Success Model # Sathish Kumar # Consultant # Coach # Leadership